Creative legal strategies for your toughest cases
Family law is constantly changing. At King & Green, LLC, we strive to keep up with the latest developments and help you understand what is required in your particular case. Whether you’re seeking a divorce or need to create or modify a child custody or spousal support agreement, we work diligently to achieve a favorable outcome for you. We also routinely accept cases involving personal injury and civil litigation matters.
Hands-on experience in a variety of legal issues
Our firm has significant experience dealing with a variety of legal issues. Protecting and helping individuals and families is our primary goal. Whether you need advice regarding a DUI charge, are considering engaging in commercial real estate transactions or need assistance with marital issues, such as divorce and child custody, our attorneys are ready to guide you through the legal system. We routinely practice law in the following areas:
- Family law — Family law is one of the largest and most complex areas of law. We assist clients with drafting and enforcing child custody, child support and spousal support agreements. The validity of marital agreements, such as prenuptial contracts, is often contested, and extensive litigation may be involved.
- Divorce — Ending a marriage is an emotional process and may involve significant financial burdens. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping you understand the legal requirements associated with divorce and to providing the resources you need to move on with your life.
- Personal injury — Unfortunately, car and truck accidents are an all-too-common occurrence and wreak havoc on your professional and personal life. Whether you have been injured in an automobile accident or have suffered an injury on another’s property or at the hands of a defective product, we can help with all your personal injury needs.
- Civil litigation — Civil litigation is a broad area of law that may involve contract disputes and commercial business transactions, among other things. We have experience representing both individuals and businesses throughout the negotiation and litigation processes.
- Criminal law — If you’re facing criminal charges, you deserve a skilled criminal law attorney who works diligently to protect your rights. Drug possession and DUI are common charges that many people face. We can help you navigate the often-intimidating criminal system.
- Real estate — Purchasing real property involves several steps, each of which can present its own unique challenges. Whether you need help recording a deed or drafting a contract, we make each real estate transaction as easy as possible.
- Estate administration — Valid wills and trusts are vital to protecting your loved one’s interests and to ensuring your property is handled according to your wishes. Our attorneys have significant estate administration experience, from drafting and executing wills to representing you in probate court.
Contact a versatile Birmingham family law firm for all your legal needs
King & Green, LLC understands that choosing a lawyer can be a daunting task. Our attorneys listen to your needs and provide the information and advice you need to make sound legal decisions. We serve clients from two office locations in Birmingham and Blount County. Contact us online or call us at 205.937.3687 to discuss your case today. We regularly help clients in Birmingham, Hoover, Oneonta, Pinson, Blountsville, Bessemer, Mountain Brook, Gardendale, Leeds, Vestavia Hills, Homewood, Hayden, Snead, Irondale, Fultondale, Mt. Olive, Corner, Bagley, Highland Lakes, Inverness, Pelham, Chelsea, Alabaster, Hueytown, Centerpoint, Forestdale, Adamsville, Graysville, Remlap, Locust Fork, Cullman, Hanceville, Holly Pond, McCalla and other communities in Jefferson County, Shelby County and Blount County, Alabama.