Resourceful problem solvers by your side during your most challenging times
King & Green, LLC serves clients throughout Alabama from our Birmingham and Blount County offices. We understand what it takes to help you navigate the often-complex legal system. We’re committed to developing an effective strategy that works for you and your family. Our attorneys have significant experience handling a variety of family law cases involving divorce, child custody, and support and division of assets. We also routinely handle personal injury, criminal law and real estate issues.
Not just attorneys but also counselors during good times and bad
Our attorneys pride themselves on making sure you get solid legal advice and representation in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere at our Birmingham law firm. Specifically, we provide:
- Small-town values — Our practice is based on the core principles of respect, hard work and a strong sense of community. We have deep-rooted desire to serve and help others through whatever problems they’re facing.
- High-energy representation — Our attorneys have a significant amount of hands-on trial experience handling a myriad of legal issues. We bring a fresh perspective and high-energy representation to each case we tackle.
- Client-focused counsel — A successful legal case requires a strong attorney-client relationship built on trust and honesty. We value open communication with our clients. Each case is handled efficiently with your best interests in mind.
Staunch legal advocacy for divorce and child custody issues and everything in between
We have extensive experience with a variety of family law issues ranging from divorce and division of assets to child support and custody arrangements. We also accept civil and criminal cases, including personal injury and real estate disputes. Our practice areas include:
- Family law — Family law cases are often emotional and stressful. Whether you need assistance in creating or modifying a child custody or support agreement or are involved in a property division dispute, we help you develop the best arrangement for your family and work to resolve issues with compassion and understanding.
- Divorce — The decision to end a marriage often involves a myriad of legal issues that vary depending on your specific circumstances, and the divorce process can lengthy and complicated. Our firm is dedicated to helping you understand your rights while making the transition as seamless as possible.
- Personal injury — Personal injury cases can impact both your professional and personal life and may involve long-lasting consequences. If you have been injured in a car or truck accident, suffered a slip and fall accident or purchased a defective product, we help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Civil litigation — We routinely handle civil litigation cases involving contract disputes, real estate transactions and commercial litigation. Our clients include businesses and local municipalities.
- Criminal law — We strongly believe each of our clients is entitled to a vigorous defense. Our criminal law practice is focused primarily in Blount County.
- Real estate — Our versatile attorneys have experience helping clients with closings, land transactions, real estate transfers and recording deeds. We handle all of your real estate needs with skill and care.
- Estate administration — The legal processes associated with estate administration and probate cases are complex and time-consuming. We are dedicated to helping you understand your responsibilities and to making the process as simple as possible.
Rely on Alabama’s trusted family law firm to help you overcome your legal struggles
At King & Green, LLC, we’re dedicated to protecting your best interests and easing the burdens associated with divorce and child custody matters. We serve clients from our offices located in Birmingham and Blount County. We are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additional appointment times are available upon request. Contact us at 205.775.7531 or online to discuss your case.